Effective August 5th, 2016
Welcome to TeeVee! Our goal is to provide you with a variety of choice television content, including top children’s programs, live sporting events, a robust catalog of video-on-demand and much, much more.
- Section 2: OUR SERVICES
- Section 3: MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- Section 4: TRANSACTIONAL AND SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
- Section 5: BILLING
- Section 6: CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS
- Section 7: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Section 8: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Section 9: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Section 10: INDEMNIFICATION
- Section 11: MISCELLANEOUS
- I understand that I am being invited to join a closed private network of users and affiliates. As a result, I understand that I may share this service and opportunity directly with my personal contacts, but that I may NOT use Social Media to promote the service to others at this time.
Section 2: OUR SERVICES
- Our Services. Our Services include your access to and use of: (i) any and all software, technology and other intellectual property rights (including all functionality and data contained therein) (e.g. adaptive streaming and third-party platform authentication) owned or operated by us (regardless whether available for download directly or indirectly from TeeVee) (e.g., applications that are hosted or downloaded, accessories, tools, features and/or functionality related to and/or made available by us); (ii) websites owned, operated or otherwise controlled by, or on behalf of, us; (iii) any and all content accessible by you (e.g., any and all transaction and subscription video, audio, data, interactive, programming, advertising and other content); and (iv) any and all other products and/or services accessed, provided, used or otherwise made available to you, including to enhance past or then-current Services.
- Internet Connection. In order to access and use our Services, you must have a broadband, wireless or similar internet connection, and you will need to obtain such internet connection (including sufficient levels and required equipment related thereto) from a third party internet or similar wireless service provider at your sole cost and expense (“Internet Connectivity”). It is your responsibility to obtain and maintain the Internet Connectivity necessary to access and use our Services. TeeVee is not responsible for your Internet Connectivity (or the amount of data consumed by you in connection with your use of any of our Services). The time it takes to access and use any of our Services (e.g., watching a movie or TV show) will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, your Internet Connectivity, the available bandwidth at the time of your request, the format of our Services you are attempting to access, the device(s) you use to access our Services and other factors outside of our control. TeeVee makes no representations or warranties about the speed or quality of your watching experience on your or any device, and reserves the right change our Services (e.g., the format) based on the specifications of your Internet Connectivity (e.g., if your Internet Connection or device do not meet our required standards for accessing and viewing high-definition (“HD”) content, then any HD content accessed by you may be automatically re-formatted by us in an attempt to improve your experience). We suggest that you ensure that your Internet Connectivity, Permitted Device(s) (as defined below) and configuration are compatible with our Services and the format thereof. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to look solely to the entity that provides your Internet Connection for any issues related to such connection and/or its compatibility with, or sufficiency for accessing and using, any of our Services.
- Devices. Not all devices are compatible, or permissible, for use with our Services. For a current list of devices permitted for use with our Services (“Permitted Devices”) please visit and review the devices listed at: www.TeeVee.tv Permitted Devices are manufactured and sold by entities other than TeeVee. In order to use our Services, you must have a Permitted Device, and you will need to obtain such Permitted Device from a third-party provider of such device at your sole cost and expense. You may use more than one Permitted Device, but the number of Authorized User(s) concurrently accessing or using our Services may be limited to one (1) Permitted Device at any time. In addition, certain of our Services, or portions of the functionality thereof, may be “blacked-out” or not-available on certain Permitted Device(s). By accessing or using any of our Services, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to such device, the operating system thereon and/or its or their compatibility with any of our Services.
Section 3: MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNTS
- Service Deactivation. If your device is transferred, lost, or stolen, then you must immediately deactivate that device from being able to access to your Membership Account by calling Customer Service. It is your sole responsibility to deactivate any transferred, lost, or stolen devices, and to prevent any unauthorized access to our Services and your Membership Account. Please review the risks and responsibilities of allowing third-party access to your Membership Account (see Section 3(A) above) that may result from your failure to deactivate your device.
Section 4: TRANSACTIONAL AND SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES; PACKAGES AND LEVELS; PROMOTIONS AND OTHER PACKAGES
- Packages of Subscription Services. We may offer a number of different packages of Subscription Services, including special promotional packages, each governed by any supplemental Promotional Terms provided at the time of your first access or use of such Services. Some promotional packages may be offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend the Subscription Services offered by us, and the contents of the packages and levels thereof.
- Minimum Requirements. TeeVee reserves the right to require and/or change minimum programming package requirements, from time to time and at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. For example, TeeVee may require a minimum commitment term, or TeeVee may require you to subscribe to a minimum level or package of our Services in order to view certain content or obtain access to purchase additional levels or packages of Subscription Services. In order to purchase certain packages, you may be required to first subscribe to Services for a set term (e.g. a year-long subscription).
- Only 1 Promotion per Membership Account. Promotional offers may not be combined with other promotional offers associated with your Membership Account, unless otherwise expressly permitted in the applicable Promotional Terms. TeeVee reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for any promotional offer pursuant to the applicable Promotional Terms. TeeVee reserves the right to change, amend and alter then-current promotional offers or Promotional Terms as well as institute new promotional offers, from time to time and at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. We do not guarantee that any promotional offers are or will be available to you at all, or in connection with any Services desired by you.
- Cancellation Policies. You may cancel your Subscription Services at any time, and you will continue to have access to such Subscription Services through the end of the subscription period for which you agreed. WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED, AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT, TO ANY CREDIT, REFUND, PRICE ADJUSTMENT OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNT, COMPENSATION OR RECOMPENSE FOR ANY PARTIAL-USE, EARLY CANCELATION OR UNWATCHED PRE-PAID SERVICES. You may cancel your Subscription Services for any reason whatsoever at any time by calling Customer Service. However, you may be subject to certain charges and fees as set forth in any applicable Promotional Terms and for any money you have prepaid. Any cancellation may require at least 48 hours before becoming effective following our receipt of your request. Your cancelation of Subscription Services does not automatically cancel your Membership Account or access to our Transactional Services.
Section 5: BILLING
- A credit card is required to sign up for a Free Trial and will be charged a $1 authorization fee as verification. TeeVee will bill your card on file after your Free Trial period ends per your plan selected. The Free Trial is only available to new customers upon activation. One free trial per customer. All prices, fees, charges, services, programming, features, functionality and offers subject to change without notice.
- Fees and Charges. We will bill you monthly in advance for your Subscription Services. Charges are billed to the credit or debit card you registered with your Membership Account. TeeVee may, from time to time and at any time, change the amount of or basis for determining any fees or charges, and/or institute new fees, surcharges, or other charges as determined by us (e.g., surcharges imposed for transmission of programming content in certain jurisdictions). You agree to pay all amounts billed for our Services, as well as all taxes, fees, and other charges, if any, that are now or may in the future be assessed in connection with any of our Services you access or use, and any other charges due and owing to us. We may apply interest and late fees for any amounts paid following the date when due, and we may terminate or suspend your account for any failure to timely pay any amounts or maintain up-to-date payment method information within your account. State and local taxes or reimbursement charges for gross earnings taxes in some states may apply.
- No Returns, Credits or Refunds. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE. WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED, AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT, TO ANY CREDIT, REFUND, PRICE ADJUSTMENT OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNT, COMPENSATION OR RECOMPENSE FOR ANY PARTIALLY USED SERVICE (E.G., SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES NOT USED OR TRANSACTIONAL SERVICES NOT DOWNLOADED OR FULLY VIEWED). Following your cancellation of any of your Subscription Services or Transactional Services, you will continue to have access to any and all of such Services for which you have paid through the end of your then-current billing period, and to certain of our other Services that do not require any payment, including, access to and use of certain portions of our Websites and Apps. Although not required or obligated, we reserve the right to evaluate or elect to provide credits, refunds, price adjustments or other discount, compensation or recompense, from time to time, and at any time, in our sole and absolute discretion; provided that any such elections to offer any such credits, refund, price adjustment or other discount, compensation or recompense in one instance does not entitle you to the same or any such benefit in the future for similar or unrelated instances, nor does it create any obligation whatsoever for us to offer such benefit to you or any other user in connection with any past, present, or future request under any circumstance whatsoever.
Section 6: CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES AND RELATED COMMUNICATIONS
- Communications. By registering for a Membership Account, you hereby consent to receive electronic communications from us and other Contributors related to such account and our Services. These communications may involve sending emails to the email address you provided during registration, or delivering electronic communications via your Membership Account, and will include notices about your Membership Account (e.g., payment authorizations, password or payment method changes, confirmation e-mails, notices, and other similar or transactional information related to such account); these communications are part of our Services and your relationship with us. You agree that any notice, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically, as described herein, will satisfy any legal communication requirements (e.g., that such communications be in writing and through an appropriate method). You also consent to receiving other electronic communications from us, such as newsletters about new Services features and content, special offers, promotional announcements, and customer surveys. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications via email, please contact Customer Service, click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any email, or on any other link that indicates that you would like to be removed from future, similar non-transactional communications.
Section 7: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- TeeVee Property. The “TeeVee” Service, including any and all content made available in connection with your access and use of our Services, is protected by domestic and international copyright, trade secret, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. “TeeVee Television,” “TeeVee” and “TeeVee” are registered trademarks of TeeVee L.L.C., and TeeVee L.L.C. and its affiliates have patents that apply to our Services.
- End-User License Agreement. Our Websites, Apps, and other software and technologies are developed by, or for, us and are designed to enable our provision of certain content through Permitted Devices. Our Websites, Apps, and other software and technologies may vary by Permitted Device, operating system, or other medium and the functionalities thereof may also differ among Permitted Devices. BY USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO OUR END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (I.E., OUR EULA) AND TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF OUR WEBSITES, APPS, AND OTHER SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGIES, INCLUDING RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN OUR EULA, THEN DO NOT USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES.
- Reporting Claims. If you have a reasonable belief that your or any other’s protected works have been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or are otherwise aware of any content available in connection with the Services that may be infringing, violating, or otherwise misappropriating the your rights or such other party’s rights, then please notify us immediately by sending us a written statement to the Notice Address set forth in Section 11(B) below, which written statement must set forth as much detail as is available, including, at a minimum: (i) your name; (ii) your address; (iii) your Membership Account number (if any); and (iv) a clear and detailed statement about the applicable concern of copyright infringement and/or related claim.
Section 8: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- NEITHER TeeVee NOR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR MAKES ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER THAT: (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR REASONABLE SATISFACTION; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL ALLOW YOU TO COPY, RECORD, VIEW, SKIP, OR TRANSFER ANY PARTICULAR MEDIA, PROGRAMMING, OR PART THEREOF, OR PROVIDE OR CONTINUE TO PROVIDE ANY OTHER PARTICULAR FUNCTIONALITY; (iii) THE SERVICE WILL PERFORM AT A PARTICULAR SPEED, BANDWIDTH, OR DATA-THROUGHPUT RATE, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iv) INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (v) THE VARIETY, QUANTITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY MEDIA, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCESSORIES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL RENTED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- TeeVee MAY RECOMMEND CERTAIN LEVELS OF INTERNET CONNECTION FOR USE WITH CERTAIN OF OUR SERVICES; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT YOU HEREBY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT TeeVee WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND TeeVee DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, INCLUDING THE SPEED, BANDWIDTH, COMPATIBILITY, SUFFICIENCY, EQUIPMENT, OR DELIVERY OF ANY INTERNET CONNECTION OR THAT ANY CERTAIN INTERNET CONNECTIVITY WILL IMPROVE OUR SERVICE(S). PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CERTAIN OF OUR SERVICES MAY REQUIRE THE USE OF ADDITIONAL DATA, AND THAT ANY INCREASED COSTS, FEES, OR OTHER AMOUNTS DUE TO BE PAID BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY INCREASE IN USAGE (E.G., USAGE OF DATA) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES WILL BE YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
- TeeVee MAY RECOMMEND OR LIST THE NAMES OF CERTAIN DEVICES PERMITTED FOR USE WITH CERTAIN OF OUR SERVICES, BUT YOU HEREBY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT TeeVee DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR AND TeeVee DOES NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY DEVICE OR GUARANTEE THAT SUCH DEVICE (OR THE APPLICABLE OPERATING SYSTEM OR VERSION) WILL BE (OR REMAIN) COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OF OUR SERVICES. YOU MAY ONLY USE OUR SERVICES ON PERMITTED DEVICES.
- WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE HAVE, NO OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO REPLACE OR SUPPLEMENT ANY SERVICES, PACKAGE OF SERVICES, OR PORTION OF ANY SERVICE(S) THAT WE CHANGE. WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED, AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT, TO ANY CREDIT, REFUND, PRICE ADJUSTMENT, OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNT, COMPENSATION OR RECOMPENSE FOR ANY AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO RECEIVE REPLACEMENT, SUPPLEMENTAL OR ALTERNATE SERVICES, PACKAGES OF SERVICES AND/OR POTION OF SERVICES AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGE.
- ANY MEDIA, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR CONTENT DOWNLOADED, STREAMED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR TELEVISION, RECEIVER, DEVICE OR OTHER HARDWARE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD, STREAMING OR OBTAINING OF ANY SUCH MEDIA, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL OR CONTENT. NEITHER TeeVee NOR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, CORRUPT, OR OTHERWISE HARM ANY OF YOUR PROPERTY OR THE PROPERTY OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING YOUR SOFTWARE, DEVICE OR OTHER HARDWARE.
Section 9: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Indirect Damages. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER TeeVee NOR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (E.G., INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES EVEN IF TeeVee OR ANY OF SUCH OTHER CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING FROM, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (i) USE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICES; (ii) ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, AND OTHER ACTIVITY UNDER YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT (INCLUDING USE NOT AUTHORIZED BY US); (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES; OR (iv) THE INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, REMOVAL, OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF TeeVee OR THE OTHER CONTRIBUTORS.
- Force Majeure. NEITHER TeeVee NOR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTORS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM THAT IS CAUSED BY OR OTHERWISE RESULTS FROM ANY ACTS OF GOD, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, POWER OR TECHNICAL FAILURE, SERVER, INTERNET, SATELLITE OR UPLINK FAILURE, ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENTAL BODY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- Applicability. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS ARE EXPRESSLY DISALLOWED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW(S).
Section 10: INDEMNIFICATION
Section 11: MISCELLANEOUS